Starter Plains Game Hunt Package With HENRY GRIFFITHS SAFARIS US$3,000

Hello sir, what dates are available for 2024? Ive been looking to take my father to Africa as he has hunted many parts of the world but not Africa. As he is getting to his golden age, I would like to do it sooner than later

Hello sir, what dates are available for 2024? Ive been looking to take my father to Africa as he has hunted many parts of the world but not Africa. As he is getting to his golden age, I would like to do it sooner than later
Thank you for your post the following dates are available

April 8-11
April 14-16
Mei 7-15
Mei 22-29
Jun 13 -17
Aug 21-24
Okt 1-31

Please send me an email or WhatsApp to confirm, i will pm you also

Just booked for first week of Oct for my dad and I. This is going to be my first time visiting Africa so very excited. Looking forward to shooting with gun and my Nikon :)
looking forward to having you in camp!

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt!

5-15 May

or 5-15 June is open!

shoot me a message for a good deal!

we have a few openings , if anyone can do a short nice hunt in May or June

thank you all the messages, we have a few more openings for the 2025 season , will update the dates soon!

wildebeest on trailcam!

STC_0081.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roll_the_Knob!

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.