Spam Posts

Massive ongoing SPAM attack this morning

Looks like over five pages of SPAM this morning
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Five more spams since I listed this
 
If one tries to look at the LATEST section the whole think is SPAM right now. Must be very capable robot!
 
Here's a trick. Click on the user, then click "ignore" and refresh the page and poof they go away.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
:E Hmmm:...maybe mr geek @Royal27 you could be promoted from dishwasher to waiter because of this info.....:E Big Grin::D Beers:
Whoa! like... magic!



Definitely needs an upgrade... (y)


Really??? All the way to waiter??? Geez.... I don't know what to say.... Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I'd get promoted like that!!! :A Banana::A Big Hello::A Big Thanx:

And I owe it all to AH!!!! :E Big Grin:
 
Really??? All the way to waiter??? Geez.... I don't know what to say.... Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I'd get promoted like that!!! :A Banana::A Big Hello::A Big Thanx:

And I owe it all to AH!!!! :E Big Grin:

now dont get carried away i didnt say soup waiter........take a while before you can carry any of that.......:E Big Grin: :A Haha:
 
now dont get carried away i didnt say soup waiter........take a while before you can carry any of that.......:E Big Grin: :A Haha:

Oh no Mike! I wouldn't ever think something like that!

I'm very willing to work hard and pay my dues first. Honestly, would have been very happy with bus boy. :A Thumbs Up:
 
Here's a trick. Click on the user, then click "ignore" and refresh the page and poof they go away.

Until we catch up, this is a great suggestion Royal.
 
Oh no Mike! I wouldn't ever think something like that!

I'm very willing to work hard and pay my dues first. Honestly, would have been very happy with bus boy. :A Thumbs Up:

If offered, decline the garlic/butter boy position.
 
Here we go again! I don't read Korean but I wish I knew what snake oil they are selling!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,307
Messages
1,572,360
Members
169,533
Latest member
AngeliaShe
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top