Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Ducks unlimited
Hunted
U.S.A. South africa
Wife and I are headed to Portugal and Spain next year. Looking for a 2 or 3 day hunt in either country.

Contact the Hunting Consortium https://huntingconsortium.com/ Bob Kern and his lovely bride have been doing this a long time. Three days is perfect for an Ibex hunt, and they will even assist with the tourist portion.

We are headed over in April for our fourth hunt/vacation in Spain.

I have bought two auction hunts in Spain in the last couple of weeks with outfitters I had vetted at DSC. One hunt is for roe buck and the other is for Pyrenean chamois. One is with Hunt Trip Spain and the other is with Trophy Hunting Spain. Either of them could do a hunt for you for either of these animals or an ibex hunt. They are both located in the Barcelona area if you will be in that area but they hunt all over Spain. The Hunting Consortium and Bob Kern as recommended by @Red Leg is also another great option to give you lots of choices. I spoke with him at DSC also and plan to use them in the near future. Good luck on your planning

Hi sir
Spain is great for hunting
Sent you a dm

Hunt in Spain and not in Portugal.
Spain has a lot more options and outfitters to choose from.

3 days is perfect, I used ATP for my Ibex hunts. I know the guys at IberHunting too. Either way there is a lot of options and a lot great outfitters. You will have a great trip.

I recommend trying a driven Monteria style hunt!

I happened to chat with Carlos on this forum last month and ended up hunting with him. Super nice guy and very helpful. If you are planning on going to the Valencia area, I would suggest reaching out to him. His handle is Aranuel on this forum. Happy to send you his phone number also if you DM me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChristalWi

Latest profile posts

Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!