SOUTH AFRICA: Elephant Hunt With Paw Print Safaris 2015

Congrats and good luck on the presentation! I would have butterflies for a month in advance, I'm sure you will do well.

practice talking for the primaries.

Video!

I seem to recall you have a go pro, right?

@Royal27 I do have the GoPro but not sure how I would upload 30 minutes of video!

@Royal27 I do have the GoPro but not sure how I would upload 30 minutes of video!

Easy - you upload to youtube and post the link. That's how all the promo video's you see here are done.

Simple as saving to your computer and clicking a button. :)

Charlie, that sounds like great idea.

Jeez guys, public speaking is tough enough without immortalizing it on YouTube! No pressure! ;)

Had a great time presenting at SCI chapter meeting tonight! Thanks for the input and suggestions guys.

Had a great time presenting at SCI chapter meeting tonight! Thanks for the input and suggestions guys.

Awesome!

If you didn't video it I understand ( I HATE seeing myself speak!), but give us some detail around what you said and how it went!

Charlie, that sounds like great idea.

++ Uploading your video of the hunt to youtube would be great. Those of us old folks who probably will never get to hunt elephant would enjoy the vicarious experience.

Thank you Ridge Top. My hope now is that with a new President and new leaders in Washington that I will be able to get the ears and leather back into the states.

My son, Bryson, who went with me on this hunt is moving back to Kansas City so maybe he can help me load the video.

Yes sir it all went off better than I had ever dreamed. Pieter Erasmus and Pawprint. Safaris did a wonderful job for me. Upon completion of the elephant hunt he took us to the. Flintbeck lodge for an addition five days of hunting.
Most importantly I made a great number of new friends in Africa with whom I still trade emails.
I may well hunt elephant again with Pieter some day!

Update. Looks like I will finally get the ears, leather, and rifle bag back to the USA. Got my fingers crossed!

Update. Looks like I will finally get the ears, leather, and rifle bag back to the USA. Got my fingers crossed!
Post some pictures when it arrives, if you have time. Would like to see your custom rifle bag.

So do you know what caused the delay Charlie?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
markekcertifications

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you