SOUTH AFRICA: Elephant Hunt With Paw Print Safaris 2015

So do you know what caused the delay Charlie?

Indeed I do know. USF&W said they issued a permit for 5he second batch of elephant product in October of 2016. Never received by me or D&LCHB in Chicago. I finally convinced the gals in Chicago that something was wrong back in the Summer. They finally called someone At FW and got permit reissued. Now the elephant stuff is going in with some items from last year and 2016.
The rifle bag is amazing as I actually used it last year while hunting with Pieter.

Charlie very happy for you, like the others please post pics when they arrive:)

Indeed I do know. USF&W said they issued a permit for 5he second batch of elephant product in October of 2016. Never received by me or D&LCHB in Chicago. I finally convinced the gals in Chicago that something was wrong back in the Summer. They finally called someone At FW and got permit reissued. Now the elephant stuff is going in with some items from last year and 2016.
The rifle bag is amazing as I actually used it last year while hunting with Pieter.
thats not a wal mart tag i saw on that rifle case is it charley?

That's great news.

Who made the rifle bag and how much extra leather are you expecting? I think you could do a lot with an elephant!

Charlie I'm really glad to hear you are going to receive those items soon. I know if I had hunted an elephant under the circumstances that it was importable, I'd have been extremely frustrated to not receive all the trophies.

This is why I spend the money to have Rosella and Robert at SSI looking out for my extra special stuff;)

Paperwork sometimes gets lost, glad it worked out. That rifle bag should last a lifetime, at least the hide. I've got a pair of ele boots I bought sometime in 1991, been re-soled I don't know how many times, but the hide has never shown any wear.

Charlie I'm really glad to hear you are going to receive those items soon. I know if I had hunted an elephant under the circumstances that it was importable, I'd have been extremely frustrated to not receive all the trophies.

This is why I spend the money to have Rosella and Robert at SSI looking out for my extra special stuff;)

Got the tusks,feet and tail right away. Then there was the temporary hold up in general with the government issuing paperwork for elephant. Then they say the sent out a permit but can not say where they sent it. I had to have a letter notarized saying I had not received the permit and that if I did .....I would surrender same to the USF&W at once. Go figure right.

Paperwork sometimes gets lost, glad it worked out. That rifle bag should last a lifetime, at least the hide. I've got a pair of ele boots I bought sometime in 1991, been re-soled I don't know how many times, but the hide has never shown any wear.
Yep that rifle bag is amazing.

That's great news.

Who made the rifle bag and how much extra leather are you expecting? I think you could do a lot with an elephant!

Should have enough for some boots and maybe a couple other things.

That's great news.

Bag was made by Mike Smith and his folks at Capricorn Taxidery! It’s made out of leather from my elephant.

Exciting Charlie! Look forward to all the pics of the new arrivals!

Glad your finally getting all the other pieces!(y) Three years is a long time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lyn302587

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois