SOUTH AFRICA: Buffalo, Sable & More With Chris Troskie Safaris

Great report, great pictures, thanks for sharing your trip.

Congrats on your long awaited hunt getting such great animals.

Great hunting report with photos.

Thanks for sharing your great adventure.

1- Excellent English skills. I wish our education system in the states were as efficient in teaching other languages as the Scandinavian or Japanese cultures.

2- Excellent report, especially the sacrifice to make it happen.

1- Excellent English skills. I wish our education system in the states were as efficient in teaching other languages as the Scandinavian or Japanese cultures.

2- Excellent report, especially the sacrifice to make it happen.
Thanks! I read/write a lot of English through my work but it's still a second language to me.

And yes, it was very nice to finally pull it off. I hope ot can inspire other people to show determination to pursue their dreams and that you don't have to be a CEO to afford a trip like this.

An excellent hunt report, thanks for writing it so well. We also visited Sabrisa with my family this last summer and hunted buffalo cow, kudu cow, mountain reedbuck and some warthogs. I heartily agree that Chris is one of the truly good guys, straightforward, honest and great fun to be around. There was lots of fun had on the trip and we have great memories that will last a lifetime. Would I hunt there again? Absolutely, without hesitation and in a heartbeat… in fact with 5 minutes notice I can have my boots on and my .375 in the case ready to go!!

Congrats on the hunt and thanks for sharing!

Congratulations on a wonderful safari and thank you for taking us along. Very nice report.

Great report, I very much enjoyed it. Congratulations on your success!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg