SOUTH AFRICA: 1st African Safari With Limcroma Safaris Beyond My Wildest Dreams

Congrats for your successful hunt.

By the way, very nice warthog !

Welcome to AH Harry! No doubt you had an awesome time. Congrats!

Harry,

Lisa and I really enjoyed meeting you and spending a few days with you in camp. Your photos and the trophies you were able to take were truly amazing! I'm so glad that your experience with Limcroma exceeded your expectations as I knew it would....We just got home today and I will post my report as soon as the fog from the jetlag disappears....:E Crazy Eyes:

We had a pretty amazing trip ourselves with lots of unique trophies and some great backstories to go with them.... I cannot believe how fast 11 days went by... It was probably for the best because we were getting fat from Thespina's cooking!

Congrats once again!(y)

Congrats!
Was your hunt a package, or a la carte?

Heaney
I asked for a package on the game I wanted to huntand the days....the Warthog was a add-on....trust me you will want to plan on add-ons....I just wish I would have pulled the trigger on a 31+" Waterbuck...I still see him in my dreams....another reason to go back.

Looks like some nice animals. That Warthog looks like a real stud. Congrats on a great trip. Have you started planning your return trip yet? Thanks for sharing. Bruce
Not yet, but I'm helping a couple of friends right now to book with Limcroma. I've got a Kodiak Brown Bear hunt in the Spring of '17. Then hopefully back there so after that....they have some huge buff I want to take on.

Congrats, very nice trophies. They run a quality operation.

Beautiful trophies! Kudu, bushbuck, springbok and nyala are at the top of my wish list whenever I manage to get back!

Nice work, Harry. Look forward to sitting down with you and hearing all about the trip!

Looks like a great trip. I went to Limcroma last year, and hope to go back in 2017. Awesome place.
Hi Travis, The hunt was a package I put together with Hannes Els at Limcroma. The Warthog was a add-on. In the 10 days I was able to get everything in my package. Great place!!! I don't typically go back to the same places I've hunted before (always want to try someplace different), However, this place will be the exception. Somewhere out on his 250,000 acres is a Waterbuck and Cape Buffalo that I need to bring back!!!!

Congratulations on a great trip and trophies!! Kevin

Congrats on a great trip and great trophies! I'm looking forward to hunting with Limcroma next year!

I just got back from my 1st Safari in Africa, I'm glad I did a lot of research, it really paided off including using this website. I went for 10 days to the famous Limpopo Province of South Africa and it was amazing. I choose Limcroma Safari's based upon everything I heard from references and the game rich area. My expectations were very high to say the least, and I kept on telling myself, to rein them in a little. Especially since I've been hunting for over 45 yrs. I've had some really good hunts and some disappointeds as well. But Hannes Els who runs this operation is 1st class all the way, including all his PH's, Trackers, Chef's and the rest of his staff. They say pictures say a thousand words well here goes....I think my grin say's it all....what a hunt.
View attachment 48736 View attachment 48737 View attachment 48739 View attachment 48740 View attachment 48741 View attachment 48742 View attachment 48743

Excellent Harvests!!!! I too am a Limcroma safari participant and I TOTALLY enjoyed the excellence of the staff, accomodations, and professionalism of the PH's and staff.My hunt was superb with them..AAA++

My first African hunt was with Limcroma in 2010 and I am glad you enjoyed yours as much as I did. Congratulations on the great trophies.

Congratulations Harry! I just now came across your report.

Each and every one of your trophy animals are exceptional! My husband and I hunted with Limcroma in 2013, and we can't wait to go back either.

Congratulations Harry! I just now came across your report.

Each and every one of your trophy animals are exceptional! My husband and I hunted with Limcroma in 2013, and we can't wait to go back either.
Hi Khaleesi, Thank-you very much. My critters were just delivered to my Taxidermy 10 days ago, and couldn't wait to see if they arrived in one piece. We opened the boxes and everything was dipped, cleaned, packed, identified and shipped perfectly. I can't wait to get them home in 6-8 months and hung on the wall. Limcroma has teamed-up with Trophy Pro SA which handles all their dipping, packaging, and shipping operations. Everything worked out perfect. I want to go back soooo bad. I stayed at their new lodge about 20-30 minutes away on another property that when you go back you should stay at. The Cape Buffalo were huge. One other hunter in camp took a 46" Buff and his son shot a 42"!! I saw a couple that were 42"+ and at least another 1/2 dozen that were pushing 40"+. There's also a Waterbuck somewhere out there with my name on it. LOL.

Congrats on a great trip!

It's always good to hear when folks have a great safari!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasovWoogy

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg