Somedays everything goes wrong....

COWS bad day.jpg
 
oiu.jpg

E ish!!
 
How the hell did that happen?
There has to be a story attached to that one.
OUCH!
 
nah,its not me, but it sure looks painful!
 
Bet the guy never slaps a mosquito on his leg while holding an arrow again.
 
image001.jpg
image005.jpg
image006.jpg
 
1510785_10153765376253538_736956653718103203_n.jpg
 
grumpy old men...!


11043180_10153038276830100_4749659939441100106_n.jpg
 
11062039_897636723635905_4906039697178898373_n.jpg
 
11215872_647389795362350_5801358783550210412_n.jpg
 
Priorities...

11218717_10203046522563040_7164670844182343747_n.jpg
 
not my pictures,but very good ...

DSC_0375.jpg
DSC_0394.jpg
DSC_0413.jpg
DSC_0427.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
received_183837528645747.jpeg
 
received_183837525312414.jpeg
 
Great pictures
 
FB_IMG_1456600316685.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1456934270460.jpg
 
received_343753519320813.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,890
Members
170,455
Latest member
TitusDrans
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top