Some random pictures we took while in RSA

Fantastic Impala and great shot. I do believe it is dust though, or potentially condensation if the shot passed thru the lungs and it was a cold morning. Bullets (not sure on tracers) don't leave smoke trails thru tissue at distance (at short range you may get residual ignition from muzzle flash that causes burning on tissue/hair ).

Either way, great timing on the shot and a gorgeous animal.

It was a chilly morning and a lung shot so it could be condensation im not sure. It could be dust as well. Just not sure of where the dust would come from unless it was on the impala since this was right as the bullet struck.
 
It was a chilly morning and a lung shot so it could be condensation im not sure. It could be dust as well. Just not sure of where the dust would come from unless it was on the impala since this was right as the bullet struck.

When its dry dust gets kicked up very easily and settle on everything...that and Impala's like taking a rest in the cool shade and pick up the dust on their coat.;)
 
Great pics, thanks for sharing !
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,854
Members
169,444
Latest member
TiffinyObr
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top