Some knives I made lately

That one is sold,but I have two more similar if it was the one with desert ironwood and mammuth tusk.
You can check out my homepage: Petersknivar.n.nu There are the knives that I still have ,and prices in SEK.
1 USD=8,36 SEK today.
 
Some more:

IMG_20170806_110845 (1).jpg
IMG_20170806_111100.jpg
IMG_20170806_111013.jpg
IMG_20170806_111210.jpg
IMG_20170806_111635.jpg
IMG_20170806_111743.jpg
IMG_20170806_111836.jpg
IMG_20170806_111920.jpg
 
Cool, really like the look of blade #2 and #3!
 
how much for 735,2nd one?
 
The 2nd is 1490 sek = 180 usd.
The handle is made of snakewood and fosile sea cow bone!
as a stupid non nerd,walk me through the payment method.
 
I just make knives for fun,so I don't have any good pay system.
Just a bank account.
 
still doesnt tell me anything.
Edward, when I bought a knife from Peter, I wired the money direct to his bank account. I used an online wire transfer service but you could also go to your bank and have them do it.
 
Edward, when I bought a knife from Peter, I wired the money direct to his bank account. I used an online wire transfer service but you could also go to your bank and have them do it.
any problems with customs?
 
any problems with customs?
No Sir. Showed up in my mailbox 6 days after Peter mailed it. He does supply a tracking number but once the package reached the US, I was unable to track.
 
Last edited:
No Sir. Showed up in my mailbox 6 days after Peter mailed it. He does supply a tracking number but once the package reached the US, I was unable to track.
thanks,guess ill stop by the bank.
 
No Sir. Showed up in my mailbox 6 days after Peter mailed it. He does supply a tracking number but once the package reached the US, I was unable to track.

Couldn't track it between customs and your home but got a message when it was delivered .
 
@Peter Larsson hi can you let me know if this one is still available please, and if so email me your bank info please

mini-dsc00765.jpg
S10.Längd: 23,5cm.
 

Attachments

  • mini-dsc00765.jpg
    mini-dsc00765.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 294
Last edited by a moderator:
all beautiful,state of the art.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,934
Members
169,053
Latest member
ElliotWju
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top