Some big boars...

Marcos Rodriguez

AH fanatic
Joined
Jul 13, 2014
Messages
559
Reaction score
762
Location
OR
Media
29
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Mex/S.Amer
4
Hi, people! I´m been very busy this days! But between journeys and work I managed to take a breath and go to the field...
There are too much corn growing and the boars are plenty and are too many of them...
The owners claims for me to shoot the igs, and I try to do it hahaha
Some good shots of the past month...
This one, in a cabagge field, at 160 mts, shot in the neck...
WxBfHEyz2SixYukSrXil_53mLhc-Rv4lwhUy-TYdgerKSHyK_cTdBRjV-LrUSPA82thg0jp9CBZNsgOjY1i-zytXyMWBB4y2CDxbnzgbJo1Xd30yfnAvS7Nobg2qc9PfIzRD-y8cyj8ioUFRKrwMLnaQyB58xzAj9c03FTHMU7Bfq5Ldgv7W7Dsrv509YI9m4ofT5Ua307QXQ-ESghon8z5OJSzv3qOa2YzemAv9ibYtGly6A-1PHrj2tfWwLRR0wpGWMOTaN5AKop3_3RYm5rXiDG9FzS8_fP7Axm2BrBoa3ZaAON64-Yw3epm2nFDUgXDkMoEZJ7K5ELlrxvVq3wDZ0CdXW9rGI2FbemVXJ3gR9VsiF0c1KpxM_aXP72DUEgkw5-rBfoTBgd-eUPmJQoSK9NpxtQGvMGPbPakLPaLzTjAEhk1TLyyD5nZxQ01QQJ6k53fRBqt_6FPS5EM-IKG-NU5dz2YV4BTjdxMf80yeQXXOcKirpTCY4iJR9mKuGf5W_uUjxqECoM_zxwRwD7RM8eOiZ6LAZuDNUq84PdAOs08_QSEsvpQbyWitHmtgrhsr_HlaLYO21k0DC_1LftrzzwdyM29P6Ph4ibI=w359-h637-no

Without any lights, at the moonlight...
n13UsZTEqCXthPG2XuhEM3DEZA9XOOrSn1Vz52G6aDFowH7ATMylYtpcaaA2XOwzcZiZsRO3NW0bYMsiXaSbsMwAozSuVTrfRklyCg1bsnK_AoXXRuMvy8Y7-uiR2zaUkMUS42kRZ-CKHPoh4rliGpTLLcwELKOVNBJlUiqPGyor-Z8znqV1XJKdt1aEs4Z-xBtkwJvC9z0NkMd29xEq1f2hZ-P-NbpWDt995Z23_-N2rJAFbwo3ulS1ggM4wGOuj0WaTlstQUUD7zKPjnet6y-z8v1-VVd5PTJUTiC8DgcNHdhuN5OmE53c7xKJDn4SGQpAJ7avAph12SNYLgLaH73gwRzamE43miAzpg_J2LPkdEveLW57s-YGWTQBxPl5bsw82D_JtLDpcNsxRFWsviD6HDQJlmQ-5FNoM2vMZ4OW2Q8v5bKOtP4uEk8DVPLaCeWW7Iex4oBOPs4e-eidM9Cl0RSASLWltjP5VA7ANqMKf6u2lff5G3j5oX9gKrk6TSK17e4eqw669D8f9dKbjxIZu14R7b1SAyByrmJ4fn9ImxVcho4ab49BekL1i_mEh2jYkE297ejNQUVkv_BuHZjrTdxxSszdb-M8xlc=w358-h637-no

This boars are hunted near the "negro" river...
VERY big pigs there...
vUkod4DcWH9-BQVd7FB4b7Y7IQzftrkQESUMgP37h4VPJKzZ_VzjlXz1BeEeZS1tXbOt7qK6XfgcPB8oyyeJn-pssTahfdEcK2OH6O78M0S87p1Auk7POCln7IDOU0lZn3nea40hIP15KRvixbRoLxRzb9io_EVR4zC2jYCZxoUNHdbpIbJc6TpZSmf_SjnmpbJ3rF39fOXfbxGK-jtHlxfgS_COMIv6p99J9p2X5iqlaJP3ezt_t1R47A1VzOtncw-hKpGJSs0lVxC3nT5xmKecMnLymchshjl7RpVgxGQjaeiqRgFM2NXJqOeEgHerRlN7yQgeyFAJ2WkZqZbqDEyuoxX7BGg0p-N8FBlpbtoKWmVHJADhUL5zfL5sHsTwje5OUybhmGcr3SOGdifPBdeA5GO_aMcJWCErq5Rtvcj-k2cPeixnQP7ORU0cvGqmw3OamSvDQd5sGYv91CSDs1naxtA7Ba5FuCRENjnf8OibHnJ7pk1F5oQ-4JSj9i0PbKo2ovwBDnHWxnbUY4zKeTpCUX3_TG1lD57yVFOKe1YLeSwdAAufBsi0J5BNRXcTC_klhkZR9cQ3MPqneGqRA3ieDavnHnvXbQP-vho=w359-h637-no

DdgWpFZQ2R2ADZAwh9ImVM_rv7ODGdKP5JAkpIrREKnA3suosvIhxcaaNIkXlYy4AMQkqYAhjdQov6GZwdB4ZB-F__G9QWFeQRXmAV45yWRJCh0beJauOW0O0kJ3QRUfdYLvRu-45DipmNMqOi99cQUCNGGBvwAtNNWDHii8nRimDZvAxqt6dShS4Qq9XNItzG1LnX5T-MNmE15NyLngysTzX0aUe4Z-H2H_CGDybSHUFai4e6EtdUTDZUaOqOU2pXWF-uI11U3zYDhwkTUEhp0ftZEjfuct-5J6d20HJVkbBk08WC5aWZvgYzHCJkeI5ofblLqKg1CRk0mNKEG0cOozYSvipl26ai19mBNIUQSYuyjJ6Ot4i88CaftAoED20t89Ytv7MdkoouGlyLdhdSoBjjwyKlR2CPNA9GZTCajDS99cPWHFr1D9IdLLKyJZQYq79-10rGQDUfHcx8FUN4HuZ5cvs7TxiPXAlzDMiR8WFSSJY96sX9e1OvvwcsNhuAbOFVW7AOTkD8iF-3Qah2I3kBL4kCskzh-_Pfsd-YWrJisyCQCbGSqKXuliItITU5p7QxOCdVAh72l4C_RS6aDf5JS0ghmRKy3dx2U=w359-h637-no

KhshSrbSSuqwD9VFKqFtdq5XLJCbZXTPnJL3bRhRmCF43d-sOu-R_V2ZGmCOHWH6Ss2GYKpGhkYQgqtw-_iN8jjl7z3cwKFBo9DZ5ylWD5dh47X_OVmdDMfjzIG-h2HVaZ0PLTKR8gn8VnXJlHNJaUfQ09IO4UfGO-pP3y3OBGdvgOp9Qt-zEUW8ucJ9YUoK5ODGYiCjvtTzWqgnpZJN5IbIw3l9L12-uC4aCWylZi6mZo-SV-magiPi3EDliSN-R1HfMB50OiO4LKbdKSz9O5nFsYe-6lBG8f6wX9M9ciYjmdC-0imq_SMPRIBfus2pLnH0xbeIe0F-A46a_jh0VGnIHJ_F3ku_3l9L6A7u0OFghIKOfaqIWFB26ZbylWg1tGh2XU_c-yAxAJtIZAG4239CyH-soFpn86s6JAnGFFE4swtRGKhaVY5diRBpuaX0Ev2InJL3Frk0ibonZHPks4aiankV_BUqgywYjms8tXKTCd018cUZyauYdlUUlfvmAgxDBgNyZV6S6oh1OwRLE8NeZ0tmtKNX-Qus0x8YwJEZyfPlkLiQB3mKIJSraCplQkpq-lUZTF9P0b26uVdt9fWyxyt_1DH6okdff_k=w359-h637-no

And very good people and fellows too... And food, and drink, really a dream...
j4CKxY23kicOI3kCe8fjhKKZm8nyiArZkG3XWMj23Vf5bIIDDHwfV5NQFTSigieD5ZresKO1G7N5mWmmk0rZ1oIGMG3wyB9_9QQ3KCphHoDG-MB2k05WbpkarHnTql7l-MORK2VC6qM2hPhVh4TYqkVgFrEfPNiJGgYxLHDXhrlgYb5dDnVJIDvkBqX6PYSn3q2EPnr5IoaVcpbtR3a4d15_7e3Gl-cIhAyt1em7rwAe_AVbuecuk4QyeCUS5Zd9acWhZsNQwIRGkXKHHgViL-Zbrdr2PItbPXekA_zN6bg6nOSobDIcNuK4E9kbO_QP5jOEAsuLsULPxLDV0X38FW9_jVxAptBTAk8H6SIw9Axo7Zq6yKe-AqmyfZ_U94z_ozar2X0kEnMBAbeBv6Hzwl1Dk36nBMLDDphp6R48c8Xwm0PSEXUCM2veY0J7sVZ59X5uX4EK5s7lt_CQ6BRuD-8g4-O_LGTr8IHgc4fjQcdnzkFmi7eXUun3aKgXq_95rA1ECBZqpiS26usmSZqhX_xUAk5lB1GDB6imHemArEF4ROQmYyoSXX3SLAJjLcPA2ipufCbo-iMk7tvfX3cobFh6x2EhKiQsyi5nDX0=w1032-h581-no
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20180304-WA0011.jpeg
    IMG-20180304-WA0011.jpeg
    43.2 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG-20180304-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20180304-WA0005.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG-20180222-WA0038.jpg
    IMG-20180222-WA0038.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 321
  • IMG-20180222-WA0036.jpg
    IMG-20180222-WA0036.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 306
  • IMG-20180222-WA0035.jpg
    IMG-20180222-WA0035.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 294
  • IMG-20180222-WA0024.jpg
    IMG-20180222-WA0024.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 339
Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice hogs Marcos. Has your son been doing any hunting this year? Were you using "shorty" again?
 
WOW! Those are some fine boars! What did you take them with and where did you hit them?
 
Nice boars Marcos

Asadito ?
 
Obviously “shorty” still getting the job done!
 
Those are some big pigs!
 
Marcos, quantos kilos son? Sorry if my Spanish is incorrect, I was just wondering how much they weighed.
 
Very nice hogs Marcos. Has your son been doing any hunting this year? Were you using "shorty" again?
Thanks
My two kids are very busy at the school, but some times both of them go with me to the hunting field,not luck to date...

Yes, my trusty "shorty" ("el cortito" in spanish) 308 win with two different handloads
 
WOW! Those are some fine boars! What did you take them with and where did you hit them?
Hi Ridgewalker!... Yes, some... hahaha...
There be some trucks ...

I use the vehicles owned by the owners of the establishments where I went

Totally, in a month, I shot down six big boars and two little pigs (Special to the "parrilla" hahaha) and the shot placement are mostly in the neck (my favourite, back of the ear...) but two boars were shoted at the shoulder, a good shot too...
 
That’s impressive! Those critters are big!
Hahahaha.... Yes, very big!
Nice boars Marcos

Asadito ?
Thank you! Yes, pal, too lot of "asaditos", haha... Very good meat...
Obviously “shorty” still getting the job done!
Caustin!!
The "shorty" are a very lethal tool!.. It´s come to stay I´m shure
Those are some big pigs!
Yes, very big! thanks!
Marcos, quantos kilos son? Sorry if my Spanish is incorrect, I was just wondering how much they weighed.
No problem, you anth the others supports me with my poor english hahaha.... Why I don´t support you?
There are very heavy pigs.
the one that is hanging in the fourth photo marked 126 kilos eviscerated... The black boar at the first an second photos are too heavier!
In adition of thath... For you´re "good spanish"... haha...
The right phrase is like "Marcos, cuanto pesaban los jabalies?" (y)
 
In this days, i planned to go to hunt...
If the weather allows it, I promise more photos, and pics of the corn fields ruining by the boars...
 
Que grande Marcos!!. Un placer encontrarte también en este foro. Como siempre dando cátedra con los cuchis.
Saludos cordiales.
 
Que grande Marcos!!. Un placer encontrarte también en este foro. Como siempre dando cátedra con los cuchis.
Saludos cordiales.
Hola!! Jajaja... se ve que me tenes identificado pero yo no jeje...
Un gusto encontrar gente de estos lares en un foro internacional, d gusto participar aca, la verdad, gente que sabe mucho....
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,133
Members
169,496
Latest member
SimonPoe43
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top