Solid before soft point

Thank you for your opinion.
I agree with everything about the new bullet design. 81years is small for people like you. I think you'll be firing a lot more Raptors at bison. I want you to send us a picture of the new bison as soon as possible
Thanks for your kind words.
I will send pictures. I am booked for July, 2027. 10 water buffalo cows on the east side of Kakadu National Park. it's a very remote camp at the "top end" of Northern Territory.
 
Barnes TSX or A-Frame work fine in front or behind on buff.
On ele, use solids.
 
Barnes TSX or A-Frame work fine in front or behind on buff.
On ele, use solids.
I appreciate any clear headed evaluation or observation like this, wether I have the same opinions or not. We are discussing the art and science of DG hunting. Opinions vary.
 
Thanks for your kind words.
I will send pictures. I am booked for July, 2027. 10 water buffalo cows on the east side of Kakadu National Park. it's a very remote camp at the "top end" of Northern Territory.
Good luck!!!!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,417
Messages
1,575,624
Members
170,367
Latest member
NellRobled
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top