Snakes!

Several different appropriate names
20180223_200356.jpg
Screenshot_20180223-200302.jpg
Screenshot_20180223-200148.jpg
Screenshot_20180223-200241.jpg
Screenshot_20180223-200123.jpg
 
Harmless,but......
Karongwe_brown_housesnake_Jasper_Visser.jpg
Karongwe_brown_housesnake_Jasper_Visser_2-001.jpg
Karongwe_brown_housesnake_Jasper_Visser_6.jpg
Karongwe_brown_housesnake_Jasper_Visser_7.jpg
 
They do like trees...
H09F3908-001.jpg
Spotted-bush-snake-South-Luangwa-Zambia-©-Karin-Tieche.jpg
 
THEY COULD BE ANYWHERE...
1D__2547-001.jpg
 
Here is a cobra around 3m+
That ate a puffader of around 1m
So snakes could also be inside other snakes

IMG_3138.JPG
 
27973167_10155121930042595_8723191148580064622_n.jpg
 
FB_IMG_1520798698261.jpg
 
Python, at a home...
29027809_540960616266768_686146052310433792_n.jpg
 
'knock-knock...' !
[King Cobra.....]

29103669_540960592933437_4115273973233614848_n.jpg
 
Snake is great: salt, pepper, a little garlic to taste, pan fried or basted in butter on the grill or coated with corn meal and deep fried.

Taste like bill gill (fish) mmmm good.

Thus far the only snakes I've enjoyed: a rattle snake, 2 copperhead snakes.
 
15094343_325053421190823_5015861610144700129_n.jpg
 
19113704_425013907861440_2827805679430054125_n.jpg
 
Ok. You made my decision. Was gonna take my 500/416 on my next safari in August. It is now the 500ne I am not sure if that is enough after looking at these pictures. Anyone have a flame thrower [emoji91] I can borrow?
 
Beware...
Studio_20180318_183022.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,922
Members
169,467
Latest member
CurtisDeff
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top