Snakes!

Patiently waiting...

97473686_2330182053951411_2370569858581528576_n.jpg
 
This one is beautiful snake and picture!
 
Reminds me, when we lived in Karachi (Pakistan) during the mid 60´s. A family friend was a Brit whose business was the export of reptiles to labs and zoos around the world.

He had locals capture the animals, and kept them in his house before shipping them. That room was something to see, filled with glass cases with all kinds of reptiles in them, it really fascinated me, he even had a bathtub for baby crocs !

He did keep a few mongoose as pets, just in case one of guests managed to escape :D
 
Me in my younger days.

Being way to trusting, or way to stupid.

Probably the latter!


IMG_8740.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Just in case I brought home a Yellow Mongoose :) I hate snakes.
DSCN0044.JPG
 
IMG_2674.jpg

Out back this morning. Nearly five feet of beautiful Texas rat snake. These are friends on the place. They are aggressive rat and mouse killers and will eat any juvenile snake they encounter, particularly rattlesnakes. In this case, I think he was looking for fledglings, but we wished him well.
 
COLLIER COUNTY, about 20 miles East of Naples Florida. 18 feet & approx 300 lbs.

95808178_903895033367867_3361922080856604672_n.jpg
 
:whistle::whistle::whistle:

100925353_2337554996547450_989421174914023424_n.jpg
 
King Cobra

103668252_271395234205169_6525240723429061636_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,344
Messages
1,573,567
Members
169,760
Latest member
hb88gdn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top