Snakes!

FB_IMG_1559562612908.jpg

Reactions: ack
African Rock pythons are the largest snake in Africa.
Sometimes you get to see what they eat and how.
This is from the Kruger Park.
The female impala had no chance and the snake actually weighs more than the impala.
The impala was swallowed whole.

87459425_222069368971200_8138594483366264832_o.jpg

Now there ain't nutten wrong with snake:

Properly seasoned, coated, fried in butter and garlic

Or

Grilled with a few mushrooms, onions, and with bbq sauce or melted garlic butter

Or

Snake on a stick, snake chowder, baked snake, fried crispy, extra crispy, chicken fried, fish fried, etc, etc, etc

Taste like fresh fish (blue gill, cod, flounder, catfish, bass, trout).(y):whistle:

No way, IMO, does it taste like chicken.:ROFLMAO:

Now there ain't nutten wrong with snake:

Properly seasoned, coated, fried in butter and garlic

Or

Grilled with a few mushrooms, onions, and with bbq sauce or melted garlic butter

Or

Snake on a stick, snake chowder, baked snake, fried crispy, extra crispy, chicken fried, fish fried, etc, etc, etc

Taste like fresh fish (blue gill, cod, flounder, catfish, bass, trout).(y):whistle:

No way, IMO, does it taste like chicken.:ROFLMAO:
The Forrest Gump style list of how to prepare snake! Haha

Snakes are fun, there are so many fun things to do with them. Bull snake in the lunch box is always a fun one at work.

Hunt them with a BIG machete. A real sharp one.

Suddenly I don't want to leave Alaska.

Some friends in a Texas camp caught a blue racer snake (non poisonous) and put it in a package to my boss. He thought it was mail and opened it. Big surprise when the snake popped out! He thought it was funny and repeated the prank on his wife....

I heard two versions of what happened next. One story was that he was seen sleeping on the porch. The other story was that he moved into the cabin with the bachelor staff for a night. Either way all agreed he was NOT welcome in the house for a night or two.

Again I HATE SNAKES!

https://www.outdoorhub.com/news/201...ies-kiss-cottonmouth-snake-hospitalized-bite/

"It was acting funny" says a friend. No, it was acting really, really pissed (hissed?) off from being kept in a pillowcase for at least 12-24 hours with no food, no water, and generally being mistreated by some idiot who doesn't know what he's doing. And then it's manhandled by said idiot who thinks it's okay to kiss a damn water moccasin...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-man-arrested-for-throwing-alligator-through-drive-thru-window

This, on the other hand, is hilarious.

Ya mean ta say you would turn down a right dielicous plate of fried turtle or turtle stew, wif cornbread and greens.
3 things I won't eat. Reptiles, Internal organs, Rocky Mountain Oysters. No matter how it's prepared.

If I ever go to Africa, nobody better serve me Kudu balls......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasovWoogy

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg