Sights/Optics .375 Holland & Holland Mauser

I really like the Leupold VX3 2.5-8x36. Cheap, light weight and appropriate magnification for most things.

I left the original iron sights on mine but am using Talley quick release rings. With Talley based I can remove the scope and attach their peep sight with a thumb screw in less than a minute. Their peep is dirt simple and tiny enough to keep with you all the time.

My backup scope is an inexpensive Burris 2-7. It has proven to be a very durable little scope. The quality of Burris glass is not going to stand up next to the high end products but it is comparable to entry level Leupold in my opinion.

If you were to use a similar setup you would have a belt, suspenders, rope and duct tape. Probably overkill, but darned if anyone could accuse you of being ill prepared.

There is a lot of good advice in the thread so far.

Here's my $.02 I have 2 375's and both have Leupold VX-3 1 1/2-5 scopes on them. I like them so well if I had another 375 or bigger I'd buy another Leopold for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mchahine

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,