Show us your Hat

KIMG0079.jpg
 
For warm sunny weather, a Canadian Tilley Airflo most of the time
DSC_0877.jpg
 
dam good subject.
 
Heres my newest. I think Im gonna add some white Ostrich plumage. It'll go well with my hunting cape.
55-07_2.jpg


7f266c189a2afaf419cad712456b5bfd.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 55-07_2.jpg
    55-07_2.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 320
  • 7f266c189a2afaf419cad712456b5bfd.jpg
    7f266c189a2afaf419cad712456b5bfd.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 363
Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_1259.jpg
I need to post a Pic of the back seat of my car
 
Unknown.jpg
Only Bogey can make a Bad hat look good
 
Beautiful

Yeah for all the worst of the worst Hermann Goring was still a snappy dresser.

Goering_the_hunter.jpg


fulllength-portrait-of-nazi-leader-hermann-goering-on-the-grounds-of-picture-id119460806



Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-M0903-328%2C_%22Karinhall%22_zerst%C3%B6rt.jpg


..and in case some fool gets his panties in a bunch, Im NOT supporting National Socialism.
 

Attachments

  • 119460806.jpg
    119460806.jpg
    655.1 KB · Views: 358
  • Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-M0903-328,_"Karinhall"_zerstört.jpg
    Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-M0903-328,_"Karinhall"_zerstört.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 287
  • Goering_the_hunter.jpg
    Goering_the_hunter.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 478

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,185
Members
169,922
Latest member
bulllawbmipet1975
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top