Show off your 100-year-old guns

1911Fan

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Anyone else who hunts with guns more than a century old, let's see them!

My Remington .22 pump is 111 years old and still protecting the garden.
IMG_0392.jpeg

Anyone else who hunts with guns more than a century old, let's see them!

My Remington .22 pump is 111 years old and still protecting the garden.View attachment 603528
Remington Model 12( )?

When I get a chance I'll get a pic of my Remington Model 12C and post it. In the meantime here is a pic of my Winchester Model 1892 in 32-20 cal. Manufactured in 1894 (?).

IMG_20230630_203018.jpg

Yep. Little bugger took out most of my tomato plants before I got it!
In the woods it's a 50/50 chance I don't shoot it. Around the house and other buildings it's a 100% chance it's going to get shot sooner or later. Damn critters seem to know when they are safe and when I have a firearm handy.

First one is a 1903 Ithaca so roughly 120 years old my son still uses it to hunt rabbits in winter time with those little vintager shells due to the Damascus barrels. It did require service once at diamond gunsmithing in Ithaca run by a gunsmith that used to work there long ago.

IMG_20240504_150342~3.jpg
IMG_20240504_150312.jpg
IMG_20240504_150512~2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123winorg

Latest profile posts

ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani