"Shout At the Devil" Movie Moore & Marvin/ Wilbur Smith novel

PerH

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles

The good action / thriller movie about the East African era and ww1 there based of Smith's novel .

This version i havent come across before,where the German actors speak English, only German spoken in the one i saw many times before.

I very much enjoyed the book & all Wilbur's others, while the film was good the book was much better in my opinion !

But thank you for posting it up .

I just watched that movie the other night, really enjoyed it but got a kick out of the trailer about no animal was hurt in the making of this film. I have only seen a few elephant shot and those elephant were definitely shot. I guess they used film from culling in another counary.

I’ve spent a lot of time on flights to Africa reading Wilbur Smith. He’s terrific

I’ve spent a lot of time on flights to Africa reading Wilbur Smith. He’s terrific
As a youngster in the 60’s I was avidly reading “The Sound of Thunder” and “When the Lion Feeds”etc . I no longer read his newer novels.

The "Sean Courtney " series are excellent, but like Sika I'm not real impressed with the later stuff.

Roger

I thought I was about to watch a Horror movie, as that was the mood I was in when searching the resource I watch here the latest Movies and Shows. I almost closed this several times, but kept reading the positive comments, saw who was in it, and decided to give it shot. Man am I glad I did!!! This was a really great movie! It was an emotional roller coaster, and at times a bit over the top (the drinking angle, some goofball moments, and even slapstick here and there) but overall a very entertaining and enjoyable experience. If you’re on the fence...go for it! It’s worth the ride!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AshleyOyi

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg