Shoot too many animals?

I have a list and I hope to stick to it.. I know that might not be the case lol.

You never know, you might be the first... LOL
 
I have a list and I hope to stick to it.. I know that might not be the case lol.
I have a list too, but every time I look it seems to have changed! :eek: :D
 
List, my list started at 6 and now it sits at 10 (for the first hunt). I am now in the process of adding a second hunt (lioness) with a different outfitter to my first trip over. So, I'll be having my second safari, before I get home from my first :E Loopy:. I look forward to seeing if my list grows once there.:E Happy:
 
We can all dream about sticking to our "list"
 
List, my list started at 6 and now it sits at 10 (for the first hunt). I am now in the process of adding a second hunt (lioness) with a different outfitter to my first trip over. So, I'll be having my second safari, before I get home from my first :E Loopy:. I look forward to seeing if my list grows once there.:E Happy:

I can not believe that at all. How could such a thing happen to someone?
 
It seems I'm the only one then on here who stuck to their original list! You all lack far too much restraint :P Banana:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,279
Messages
1,571,515
Members
169,366
Latest member
thambprowdehos1973
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top