Seasons Greetings

IMG-20141211-WA0002.jpg
 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May all hunting days be many, long and joyful for the coming year.
 
Same to you Brian!
 
Thank you Brian! Hope you had a good one as well!

Be blessed!
 
You live in an real wonderful area. We have been there several times as tourists. Lots of history. We love it there. Have hunted once from the Two Waters Safari. (bad, bad, bad operation - don't get me started.)
I will look at your website. Do you own your own land?
Brian
 
Thank you sir, it is indeed beautiful and all honour's to God's creating hand! Be sure to check it out on www.tootabi.com and yes we do own our own personal land.
 
Brian mine is a bit belated but hope you also had a great festive season and wishes you a prosperous 2015!!!

All the best
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,737
Members
169,137
Latest member
Willirani
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top