Scrimshaw & Art

This one was fun. My goal here was to make the approaching storm the real subject of the artwork. I'll have to try something similar with an African theme...
20180602_155851.jpeg
 
Hope I see my commissioned work soon.
 
Absolutely awesome artwork! The only other places I've seen scrimshaw is in the seaport museums of Connecticut & Massachusetts, USA.
 
Thank you. I worked out of Southern California for the past 30 years, but I'm now located on Martha's Vineyard in MA.
Been there! My father grew up in W. Newton Mass. He and my mother honeymooned on Cape Cod. Visits to the grandparents often included day trips to the islands.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,348
Members
169,340
Latest member
YoungBarr1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top