So I have a 375 Ruger coming home from the gunsmith soon. I've been using it with 1.5-4 Leopold VX scope. It's a good system, I'd just like a bit more magnification.
- Long eye relief
- Low power, 1x would be ideal, definitely nothing over 2x.
- Light weight
- I don't really feel the need for illumination
- A Leopold 2-7 scope. I had one but it got stuck on the 308 for kids to use. I could buy another one but fov seems a bit less then ideal on a charging bear.
- Leopold 1.5-5. Small improvement, not sure its worth while.
- I tried a Vortex 1-8. It was to big and heavy for my, it seemed to throw the balance off. And the eye relief wasn't quite enough.