SCI Methuselah award

Altitude sickness

Gold supporter
AH ambassador
Joined
Jun 24, 2023
Messages
8,362
Reaction score
33,102
Location
Michigan
Media
54
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
USA/Canada
2
Has anyone considered or actually entered animals for consideration for this new award.
For old, broken, unusual trophies that would not score well but are trophies and deserve recognition for a mature or unusual animal.

I have three that would fit this category if I was inclined to enter. Mature Eland, ancient worn down and broken Gemsbok and odd Impala
I have never entered any species into a record book however.

I think it’s a great idea, and for those of us that complain about the Buffalo measurement system here is a category for scrum caps and worn Buffalo.

Let’s see your Methuselah type trophy’s.
IMG_1585.jpeg
IMG_1586.jpeg
IMG_1587.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,259
Messages
1,570,034
Members
168,815
Latest member
LasonyaD25
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top