SCI convention

No worries. I knew what you meant.

LOL...
Guys' know "guy talk".
Women know "women talk".
There is no translation between "guy talk" to "women talk", thus men are at the mercy of women. And why men are always apologizing to women.

What guys forget they said 5 minutes later, a woman will remind them 10 years later. LMAO.

A guy will reflect back and laugh.
The woman just gives "the look". And men suddenly crumble.
 
LOL...
Guys' know "guy talk".
Women know "women talk".
There is no translation between "guy talk" to "women talk", thus men are at the mercy of women. And why men are always apologizing to women.

What guys forget they said 5 minutes later, a woman will remind them 10 years later. LMAO.

A guy will reflect back and laugh.
The woman just gives "the look". And men suddenly crumble.
I poke the Bear on a daily basis, just to hear the roar. :LOL:
 
I poke the Bear on a daily basis, just to hear the roar. :LOL:

Living dangerously.....LMAO.

Poking a 2 legged bear; Keeps a man's wits about him, and young at heart and mind, even though his body says differently.

Poking a 4 legged Alaskan Bruin, might be best than provoking that 2 legged female bear that's head of the house.

There's a reason that minute space a woman allows a man to have a "man cave", aka "dog house", aka adult version of "go to your room".
 
Last edited:
@tinktink12 Please accept my sincerest apologies if you found my thread offensive. It wasn't meant to be. It's a guy's thing type of Humor.

Guy's fear their wives/ girlfriends / fiancées more than any dangerous charge / attack / mauling by the Dangerous Seven or any dangerous street thug.

LMAO......Normally, based on a few times I have commented on similar content, I would have asked to be included in the poster's will for certain firearms in their respective collection, outdoor gear, etc., etc. However, I refrained from such because @skydiver386 has commented on your love of the outdoors that put fear in me for even suggesting such a thought. As I could be next on your list of "fatal accident" for having suggested such an inclusion in his will.

My comment is meant to be in good humor, not meant to be offensive.
I was angry and offended at first but I do accept your apology. It also did not help that @skydiver386 was egging you on.
Thank you.
 
I purchased a Westley Richards magazine rifle in 425WR. Undrilled so its irons only come hunt time. I also booked a hunt in the Caprivi for ‘27.
What are you hunting in the Caprivi and who are you hunting with? That's looking more and more where I'd like to hunt Buff and Hippo.
 
My first SCI show and i tried to cram it into the first day of the show, it was busy by the way. I booked a Safari for June in SA, i participated in a charity drawing and me and a buddy won...headed back to SA in 27. I also booked a 28 Red Stag hunt in New Zealand during the Roar! Darn good day. Much poorer but happy!
 
I purchased a Westley Richards magazine rifle in 425WR. Undrilled so its irons only come hunt time. I also booked a hunt in the Caprivi for ‘27.
congratulations!!! May I ask who you bought it from? Great purchase!!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,572,002
Members
169,473
Latest member
450Rig
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top