Scam Reporting

If it's in a post just hit the Report button on the lower left side of the post.

In a Message just forward it to Brickburn or Jerome
 
PM sent
 
All you have to do is send us a PM with the concern and any link and it makes it simple for us to see it and address the issue.

@Sailfish9453 I found the assumed perpetrator and they have been...


:S Banned:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,570,708
Members
168,977
Latest member
OdellOneil
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top