SB Predictions?

I'm a Vikings fan, but this season they are living in the basement of irrelevance.

I would give a slight edge to the Chief's. Mahomes always seems to have that little bit of football magic when the chips are down.
 
I wouldn't expect anything less from the nfl these days. Especially from someone stupid enough to date Taylor Swift.

 
Yeah....WTF....that halftime show sucked hind tit to a boar hog.

Like I said in my early post....l picked the Chiefs....and they are barely keeping their heads out of their as^es.

The 49ers are definitely here to play and to win. Guess I should have went with the 49ers so the Chiefs would win. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
NFL wants the Chiefs to win, so Kelce can propose to Swift on the 50 yard line.

I'm at a Superbowl party. We'll do a shot everytime they show Taylor Swift during the game ...LOL.
Time to get the buzz on.
What's the count on the shots there? Or have y'all lost count?:D Drunk::E Rofl:
 
25% chance on picking the Chiefs to win. Second guessed that the 49ers would pull out the victory. The Chiefs got their heads out of their as"es to pull out a spectacular win in OT.

Not as many SB records broken as I thought there would be.

Cheers Kansas City and San Francisco. Exciting Game.
 
Hoo-boy! What. A. Game.

Two things.... 1. Until someone proves otherwise, we are the team to beat. Even in a down year for us. 2. We have the best player in the league, which is why the first point is true.

GO CHIEFS!!!!
 
I am feeling pretty smart and some of you are looking rather ............ well, whatever.
 
Hoo-boy! What. A. Game.

Two things.... 1. Until someone proves otherwise, we are the team to beat. Even in a down year for us. 2. We have the best player in the league, which is why the first point is true.

GO CHIEFS!!!!
Begging your pardon, you have the 2nd best QB in the league, but who has the benefit of having an owner who doesn't think he's qualified to be a GM and actually hired somebody to do that, and surrounded that QB with lots of talent.

Mike Brown is a moron.
 
And who, pray tell, do you rate as better (active players) than the only QB in history to play in 4 Super Bowls before the age of 30, he of 3 wins, 3 SB MVP awards. Oh and a 15-3 playoff record, almost 30K yards and 219 TDs? In my mind (admittedly biased but backed by numbers) the gap between the best and whoever is second is something along the lines of the gap between a Blazer and a Savage Axis. :p

We do also have the best owner, GM, and coach....
 
And who, pray tell, do you rate as better (active players) than the only QB in history to play in 4 Super Bowls before the age of 30, he of 3 wins, 3 SB MVP awards. Oh and a 15-3 playoff record, almost 30K yards and 219 TDs? In my mind (admittedly biased but backed by numbers) the gap between the best and whoever is second is something along the lines of the gap between a Blazer and a Savage Axis. :p

We do also have the best owner, GM, and coach....
Joe Cool is hands down the best QB in the league.
 
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... The kid (I say kid: he's 30 and has 3 kids) who takes care of my house in KS is a HUGE Bengals and Burrows fan, and a HUGE Chiefs hater. He also clings tenaciously to that one AFC Championship.

When you put their stats side by side for the same number of seasons... it's not even close.
 
Like I said, Mike Brown is a retard. Give Burrow an offensive line, he'll throw 300 yards and 3-4 TDs every game, especially with receivers like Chase and Higgins.

Burrow is an assassin.
 
He is very talented. If we didn't have Mahomes he is who I would want.

Your receivers are incredible.
 
It irks me every time we have the quarterback debate. A quarterback is only as good as his front line but they never show those big kids on tv or on the trophy podium.
49 ers front wall was incredible and I hope mahomes buys his big horses new cars today, they earned it even if no body knows their names!
 
Social media was swirling with rumors that if the Chiefs won, Kelce was going to propose to Swift on the 50 yard line.
Fortunately, it was just a rumor, and football fans didnt have to suffer thru the coverage of that.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,788
Members
169,619
Latest member
CameronCou
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top