Bronze supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
South Africa, USA (Alaska, Kansas, Maryland)
I was born and raised in central Kansas (Ellsworth). My grandpa was a Chiefs and Royals fan. A game was always on the radio. I grew up a fan, and not a casual one, something that has been true of my adult years with pretty much anything. In for a penny, in for a pound.

My thoughts about this current iteration of the Chiefs is that as long as Mahomes is healthy we are the team to beat. Every year, not just this year.

Probably it will be a close, exciting game - SF is a really good team. I'm going to go with We have our best game of the year. KC 34-20.

For those who are football fans... Predictions? What say ye?

P.S. For those who are also die-hard Chiefs - if any are on here: I will have the radio queued up online too. The radio transmission is about 3 plays behind the TV. Then when we score I can listen to Mitch make the call. :D

I am a South Louisianan, so a Saints and LSU fan. However, my lovely "foreign" spouse is a Kansan, so I have sort of adopted the Chiefs and Royals over the years. I also remember the early days of the Raiders Chiefs rivalry. With respect to today's game, I always try to go with the best quarterback. That is in my view Mahomes. The last two games his receivers seem to remember how to catch the ball. If that continues today, I think the Chiefs will win a close one.

A fan by adoption. I can respect that.
Your QB absolutely deserved the Heisman.
At least your Saints have the NFC South going for them. ;)

Tough call.....

IF the Chiefs can play as good as they did 2 weeks ago....I predict the Chiefs will have a hard earned win.

IF the Chiefs screw around and loose a lead over the 49ers the 49ers will make a feast of the Chiefs.

IF the 49ers have a solid defensive game plan to keep the pressure on Mahomes and break down Chiefs offensive line I would good with the 49ers in a decisive win.

Turnovers, penalties, and IMO foolishness in using timeouts.....and mostly the refs....will be the deciding factors.

If my choosing the winning team before the first set of plays holds up....I'm going with the Chiefs to win.....which most likely means by the end of the 4th quarter the 49ers are going to win.

Because the team I want to win usually (75%) ends up loosing. Which is a very good reason why I don't gamble.

followed Alex Smith through his college career and followed him through the niners into Kansas. Have been a chiefs fan ever since and they have been a lot of fun. Hope it’s a good game, will be watching with my crew at the firehouse.
Wife and daughters will be watching from home for different reasons!

followed Alex Smith through his college career and followed him through the niners into Kansas. Have been a chiefs fan ever since and they have been a lot of fun. Hope it’s a good game, will be watching with my crew at the firehouse.
Wife and daughters will be watching from home for different reasons!
49er fans?:E Rofl:

Alex was ALWAYS the epitome of classy.

Sadly no. . . But at least they are watching football.
I really like this 49ers team-some of my favorite athletes on there-but in this contest I am rooting for Andy Reid and “the chefs”

I’ll enjoy the game but would rather see some new teams. Kind of tired of both teams. Feels like the Patriots. Sorry but a Bronco and Buffalo fan

My prediction? Gluttony and a bit too much Bourbon and a headache in the morning.
Perhaps an upgrade from George Dickel might solve that headache issue. :D

:A Outta:

I think it depends on which version of the Chiefs show up. If the best version of the Chiefs shows up, it won't even be close. If a lesser version shows up, we're in for a close one. Either way, I think the Chiefs walk away the winner of this one.

PS - in addition to the yet-to-be-determined number of cutaway shots of Taylor Swift in the VIP suite, I think we can also bet on some sort of cameo appearance; be it in a Super Bowl TV commercial, or perhaps a guest spot during Usher's halftime performance.

speaking of bourbon, just poured myself a snort of Buffalo Trace, just as a warm-up, do y'see?

Hey Zim... Digging the beard. Brent... Have fun and be safe. To all... Enjoy the game.

GO CHIEFS!!!!

Don’t have a dog in the fight. Love to watch Mahomes, have since he came in the league.

But Purdy played HS ball about 10 mins from my house and played college ball at Iowa State, my dad’s Alma mater. McCaffery is just a stud of a football player and love to watch him play.

So sort of leaning to the 49ers, but honestly don’t care.

I think McCaffrey should have been MVP, not Jackson.

Not a big football fan, love watching Hockey though, that being said watching the game for the commercials and cheerleaders, drinking four roses bourbon, who ever wins I will celebrate with an Oscar cigar and another bourbon, take care, stay safe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RozellaBur

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.