Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Mozambique, Canada, USA, Mexico, England
No idea who the owner of this trophy room is.
Although I suspect it would be simple enough to figure it out.

I was admiring some incredible Bushbuck trophies right up until I found it..... The fact that this is present at all, never mind that it was posted on FB, is astounding. :E Shocked: :E Red Hot:

It is embarrassing to have this associated with hunting.

325904553_520734996875640_4425696532649266414_n.jpg

Last edited:

I was admiring some incredible Bushbuck trophies right up until I found it..... The fact that this is present at all, never mind that it was posted on FB, is astounding. :E Shocked: :E Red Hot:

View attachment 582533
What's wrong???

View attachment 582533
From the flag on the wall, I'd say this is a Texas trophy room. Could be private, or belonging to one of the gamefarms? I have seen many such photo's, what is wrong according to you? The hat on the bear?

Looking at the african animals, this trophy room does seem like a visual representation of many 10's of thousands of dollars in conservation that has been spent.

Now, if you are talking about taste... well not everyone is born with that. (although I do like the African themed bar, that's well done)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martlee

Latest profile posts

FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?