Sable, Nyala & Impala Hunt

I'm also curious if this is 2022 only or possible for 2023? Thanks.
 
Abri is a great guy and straight shooter. I hunted there in 2020, write up on AH, great time, really nice animals, wI’ll go back first chance I get.
 
Has anyone been in contact w/ them, I have tried to reach out a few times over the past few months w/ no replies?
 
Has anyone been in contact w/ them, I have tried to reach out a few times over the past few months w/ no replies?
Me too, I signed up for their monthly email and I've never seen anything. I got on their website and filled out the contact info too.
 
Me too, I signed up for their monthly email and I've never seen anything. I got on their website and filled out the contact info too.
Good day sir
I’ve had some issues with my website since it was upgraded, but I had the issue resolved. You can drop me a PM or reach me on my mail lalamanzi.safari@gmail.com
Thanks
Abri
 
I used the WhatsApp link from their Website to reach Abri a few weeks ago. It was very informative to speak with him directly and we have exchanged some correspondence via WhatsApp since.
 
I used the WhatsApp link from their Website to reach Abri a few weeks ago. It was very informative to speak with him directly and we have exchanged some correspondence via WhatsApp since.
Good day sir
Thanks for the reply. Like I mentioned I did have a issue regarding my signup form but everything's seems to be in order now.
Thanks
Abri
 
Good day sir
I’ve had some issues with my website since it was upgraded, but I had the issue resolved. You can drop me a PM or reach me on my mail lalamanzi.safari@gmail.com
Thanks
Abri
Ok thank you sir!! My email hasn't been working properly so I wasn't sure if it was on my end. I will send a PM . Thanks!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,456
Messages
1,576,731
Members
170,621
Latest member
Tahlia4073
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top