Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Canada, Colorado, Wyoming, Texas, Kansas
7 Day Hunt $5700 1x1
Hunt is 7 full days 8 nights in Eastern Cape at our super nice lodge . Hunt includes all fees for above listed animals.
PH will transfer you to camp from Port Elizabeth airport as well as return you at the end of an unforgettable adventure.
Our lodge is a 20 min from Grahamstown on 24, 710 acres with 30 species

IMG_1934.JPG
IMG_0074.JPG
Gems 1.jpg
lodge 3.jpg
L11.jpg
L13.jpg

Hunt includes
Lodging
Meals
Beverages ( Beer, wines, sodas)
Trophy fees for above listed animals
PH
Tracker
Field prep of trophies
VAT Tax

Hunt does not Include
Airfare
Overnight stay before or after hunt
Taxidermy
Shipping of trophies to home country
Additional animals
Rifle Hire / Ammo

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a heck of a deal.

I hope some of our new African hunters have an appreciation for what a deal this is. Wasn't so long ago that the trophy fee on a sable alone would have been 6K with daily rate on top of that. Someone should grab this in a hurry. And 25 thousand acres is plenty large enough for a quality hunt.

The trophy fees alone are a bargain at that price, never mind the day fees!

This is normally an almost $12k hunt from them based on there site. In some places the $5700 is the trophy fee for sable alone.

That is an amazing deal. Are additional days available to add to the hunt? Additional species?
What dates is this hunt available for? What should a reasonable expectation of the trophy quality be?

Deals keep getting better and better!

That is an amazing deal. Are additional days available to add to the hunt? Additional species?
What dates is this hunt available for? What should a reasonable expectation of the trophy quality be?
Yes sir additional days and animals are available . Can also substitute Roan for the Sable for $1500 extra.
Expect 36" and up mature Sable and Gemsbuck. Dates good for 2019. When are you looking to hunt?

WOW, I wish I had the funds, and I would have been all over this hunt. But I'm broke. :cry::cry: I hope you have something like this for 2020 (y)(y)

Great Price! Beautiful accommodations!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lienminhokvip889

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois