Sabatti 500 Nitro Express With Dies $5,000

Damn I wish I had had a chance…… didn’t even get to look

I want it if rare breed decides to pass

Last edited:
At $5k that was a great deal. Congrats to both seller and buyer…

Congrats, these things are a steal if you can find one unkissed by a Dremel

If a deal such as this comes up, it will be gone in a flash; Congratulations to both seller, and buyer ....

Any Sabatti that Ken Owens worked over and sold will shoot and work properly.

Thanks everyone! Already contacted the seller and am overnighting the payment
RB not to be obnoxious but can you post photos later so the rest of us can live vicariously and see what kept me out of trouble? Mahalo

LOl!!!!! Absolutely!!! You are better than me i am sure staying out of trouble with DR. This will be my third and I am sure I am testing fate with my lovely wife who thankfully understands my disease that AH.com helps

Just want to make a callout to baboon1 the seller. What a great person to do business with. My FFL was giving me trouble through no fault of baboon1 WHATSOEVER. What an awesome guy…on a Sunday no less he dropped what he was doing to assist me so I could collect my gun. Many thanks baboon1!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glassesandwindows

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.
Vonfergus wrote on JamesJ's profile.
I am interested in the Double
Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.