Sabatti 500 Nitro Express With Dies $5,000

baboon1

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
500 sabatti 500 nitro express with dies 5000$

Pictures, how is it maintained, scratches. Is there ammo with it etc?. Is it one off the cabela series. And so forth?

Member since 2014, only four messages. Maybe there is a reason to be sceptical.

Hey Guys, I personally know the seller, Tim. He is a good guy just doesn’t post much on AH and not real familiar with AH posting and policy. Just thought I would ease some of you guys thoughts.
Good morning gentlemen I’ve been on here a while I just don’t post much I will figure out how to get the pictures and help answer your questions I am terribly phone challenged thank you Mark for your comments

Pictures, how is it maintained, scratches. Is there ammo with it etc?. Is it one off the cabela series. And so forth?

Member since 2014, only four messages. Maybe there is a reason to be sceptical.

Sir it is on consignment with me from an attorney he bought it in Houston five years ago he has not shot it the bluing is beautiful superb it has Reeding a little bit of ammo do not know if it is a Cabellas series I will get pictures on there today thanks for your concern about our safety and scams as well

I could be interested depending on condition and regulation.

Here

E5CCA857-4E98-4D33-A478-A4367B36441D.jpeg
5913DD6D-53F8-4CAD-9714-AFF7E71ECBBC.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Tim..............looking forward to the pics. BTW............Mark's word is known to be good here on AH, and I think he saved you some grief by telling us you're OK(lol)....best of luck selling one of my favorite calibers.................FWB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
niljohn67

Latest profile posts

SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!
BLAAUWKRANTZ safaris wrote on Greylin's profile.
We have just completed a group hunt with guys from North Carolina, please feel free to contact the organizers of the group, Auburn at auburn@opextechnologies.com or Courtney at courtney@opextechnologies.com Please visit our website www.blaauwkrantz.com and email me at zanidixie@gmail.com
Zani
FDP wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Good morning. I'll take all of them actually. Whats the next step? Thanks, Derek
Have a look af our latest post on the biggest roan i ever guided on!

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….