SAA Scam

Gavin Rorke

Reaction score
Website
www.gavinrorkesafaris.com
Member of
ZPHGA .DSC
Hunted
Zimbabwe,Mozambique,Tanzania,Zambia,Botswana.
I just received this e mail ,so thought I would pass it on,

We would like to advise you as a valued SAA Voyager member that there is currently a phishing scam targeting SAA travellers; including Voyager members. The scammers are advising clients that there is a billing issue with their “FlySAA accounts” and their accounts has been suspended. This is their way of getting hold of your credit card details and personal information.

The scam involves e-mails from the email address “support@flysaa.ga” with the subject given as: “Immediate action required: Your FLYSAA account is being suspended, threatening customers that their account will be deleted if they do not fill in the “Account Verification Form”. Unsuspecting customers are instructed to follow a link that leads to capturing personal and credit card information.

As a valued SAA Voyager member, we would like to advise you that these e-mails are NOT from South African Airways (SAA), Voyager, or our Customer Service department. Kindly delete these e-mails immediately, and do not click on the link as it will take you to a fraudulent website where your banking details, including a PIN and credit card CVV number may be compromised.
We urge our customers to rather contact South African Airways upon receiving these suspicious e-mails.
Kind regards,

SAA Voyager

Thanks for sharing sir. There seems to be a scam around every corner. I keep getting robo calls at home saying that there is a problem with my mortgage payments and to call the 1-800 number! Funny I don't have a mortgage anymore but I called just to jerk their chain a little.

Isn't the internet just grand!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross