RWS 375 HH

JGRJR

New member
Joined
Oct 30, 2023
Messages
11
Reaction score
2
I was trying to source some 375 HH brass. I ended up buying some Privi from Grafs. I tried to buy some RWS from the UK and got the message below back.

Does anyone know a US source? After 45 years of reloading I have become a bit of a brass snob.

The below is from a UK vendor.

Thanks for your question, however, I must make you aware of the following.



Reloading components are regulated by the UK Export Control Joint Unit (ECJU) and therefore these items require export licensing before they can be exported.

To export, an import permit or a document from an official authority confirming that your country does not require a permit for the import is required. This is a pre-requisite for an export application which we must submit. An EUU (End User Undertaking Form) must be completed, signed, and returned by mail. The process for obtaining the necessary license can take several weeks or longer.



The red tape is not our making, and we're simply complying with rules that were set by others.



Furthermore, a recent development with shipping reloading components out of the UK has caused us to reevaluate if we continue to accept orders from international customers. It is not our intention to offer any item which is likely to cause delays either exiting the UK or at your country’s border with customs formalities.



Therefore, until we receive clarification from a shipping carrier, over their willingness to handle these items, we are unable to continue processing international orders for components.



Thank you for your interest
 
There is a reputable store in the Czech Republic called Strobl that stocks decent reloading components for a good range of popular and less popular chamberings. I've purchased from them in the past so I can recommend them. Their website is not the best but functional.

There's a little-known German brass manufacturer called Süddeutsche Hülsenmanufaktur (SHM). They make excellent cases, I use their brass in 30R Blaser and 5.6x50R. For a few extra $ they offer lots that have been sorted to be within 1gr for the whole lot. You can buy directly from them or through above mentioned Strobl. Stroble stocks RWS as well. It seems they are out of stock of all 375 brass at the moment but it might be worthwhile to email them. Below are links to the website, you can subscribe to receive back in stock notifications. Czechs don't have the anti-gun mentality of the UK where it has reached plague proportions. I was watching a camera review from the UK recently and there was a comment made that the manufacturer's choice to describe the colour finish on one of their products as "gunmetal grey" is unfortunate and offensive...

 

Attachments

The situation for firearms ownership and hunting in Great Britain is now a farce. Calling it “Woke” would be an insult to “Woke”.
 
There is a reputable store in the Czech Republic called Strobl that stocks decent reloading components for a good range of popular and less popular chamberings. I've purchased from them in the past so I can recommend them. Their website is not the best but functional.

There's a little-known German brass manufacturer called Süddeutsche Hülsenmanufaktur (SHM). They make excellent cases, I use their brass in 30R Blaser and 5.6x50R. For a few extra $ they offer lots that have been sorted to be within 1gr for the whole lot. You can buy directly from them or through above mentioned Strobl. Stroble stocks RWS as well. It seems they are out of stock of all 375 brass at the moment but it might be worthwhile to email them. Below are links to the website, you can subscribe to receive back in stock notifications. Czechs don't have the anti-gun mentality of the UK where it has reached plague proportions. I was watching a camera review from the UK recently and there was a comment made that the manufacturer's choice to describe the colour finish on one of their products as "gunmetal grey" is unfortunate and offensive...

Wow, thanks for that new info!
 
Yes thanks for the info. That is what I was hoping to find.
 
No worries
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,358
Members
169,531
Latest member
BeckyFitzs
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top