Ruger Magnum 416 Rigby

Made in Feb. 2000
Feeds perfectly.
Clean bore.
Very accurate. 1 1/4" groups
No modifications from factory.

IMG_0894 (2).JPG

IMG_0895.JPG

Look in the top right of this page and you will see Inbox. Click on it to open and you will see any private messages you have. You then answer them as you answer these.

Look in the top right of this page and you will see Inbox. Click on it to open and you will see any private messages you have. You then answer them as you answer these.

Is starting a "Conversation" the same as a Private Message?
Thank you for the help.

Is starting a "Conversation" the same as a Private Message?
Thank you for the help.
Yes, if you are the one starting it. If you have a msg waiting for you, there will be a number on the "Inbox" to get your attention.

The European walnut stock with good figure and solidly cut checkering, leaf folding express sites, bbl band swivel, CRF all add up to the nicest of the Ruger bolts. In 416 Rigby, it brings good money on other websites while still offering a great deal to the buyer.....J416, that rifle looks very nice indeed..............best of luck to both buyer and seller..............FWB

The European walnut stock with good figure and solidly cut checkering, leaf folding express sites, bbl band swivel, CRF all add up to the nicest of the Ruger bolts. In 416 Rigby, it brings good money on other websites while still offering a great deal to the buyer.....J416, that rifle looks very nice indeed..............best of luck to both buyer and seller..............FWB

Thanks flatwater bill.

I absolutely love it. Incredibly accurate. I've just been kinda in the market for a slightly higher grade of 416 Rigby. It would not ever be "better" than the Ruger though. Simply not possible. I saw this ad and thought, Well maybe now's the time. We'll see. Thanks again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goldpatnners

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,