Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Dallas Safari Club, Safari Club Int.
Hunted
USA, RSA, Northwest and Limpopo Provinces
Look in the top right of this page and you will see Inbox. Click on it to open and you will see any private messages you have. You then answer them as you answer these.

J416

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Look in the top right of this page and you will see Inbox. Click on it to open and you will see any private messages you have. You then answer them as you answer these.

Is starting a "Conversation" the same as a Private Message?
Thank you for the help.

sierraone

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Dallas Safari Club, Safari Club Int.
Hunted
USA, RSA, Northwest and Limpopo Provinces
Is starting a "Conversation" the same as a Private Message?
Thank you for the help.
Yes, if you are the one starting it. If you have a msg waiting for you, there will be a number on the "Inbox" to get your attention.

flatwater bill

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Asia/M.East
Member of
NRA endowment member/Life member
Hunted
NAMIBIA, RSA, KYRYG, KAZAKSTAN, MOZAMBIQUE,MEXICO, BOLIVIA, PERU, BRAZIL, ARGENTINA, CANADA, NEW ZEALAND, AUSTRALIA, SPAIN,
The European walnut stock with good figure and solidly cut checkering, leaf folding express sites, bbl band swivel, CRF all add up to the nicest of the Ruger bolts. In 416 Rigby, it brings good money on other websites while still offering a great deal to the buyer.....J416, that rifle looks very nice indeed..............best of luck to both buyer and seller..............FWB

J416

AH member
Reaction score
Media
The European walnut stock with good figure and solidly cut checkering, leaf folding express sites, bbl band swivel, CRF all add up to the nicest of the Ruger bolts. In 416 Rigby, it brings good money on other websites while still offering a great deal to the buyer.....J416, that rifle looks very nice indeed..............best of luck to both buyer and seller..............FWB

Thanks flatwater bill.

I absolutely love it. Incredibly accurate. I've just been kinda in the market for a slightly higher grade of 416 Rigby. It would not ever be "better" than the Ruger though. Simply not possible. I saw this ad and thought, Well maybe now's the time. We'll see. Thanks again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlfonsoHoa

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Rifle57 wrote on Rimshot's profile.
I bought some bullets from Rimshot and he is good to trade with!
Greetings all! I've been a hunter for 50 years, but only now planning a trip to Africa. I was fortunate and successfully bid on a couple hunts for plains game in SA later this year and next. Also a rare Native Texas (5th generation) and USMC Vet. Hunt safe y'all!
uujm wrote on trg's profile.
I am looking for a Safari Express. Was yours made in New Haven or South Carolina? Any other details you can give me? I am very motivated to buy.
pimes wrote on flatwater bill's profile.
Hello Bill - can you tell me that landowner/ranch/outfitter - Thank you!
Pete0905 wrote on damundsen87's profile.
Hello
Is the Khales 1-6 still for sale?
Thanks
Josh