Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, NWTF
Hunted
USA, New Zealand, South Africa: KwaZulu-Natal
Needing Help.

Purchased a replacement safety from Legendary Action Works for Ruger No. 1 and it is not milled out correctly. It is putting the action in a bind. Seems like the slot the safety rides in, is not cut deep enough.

I've tried to find contact info for LAW, but no luck. Does anybody have a phone number or email contact so I can reach out to them?

Thanks in advance!

Kicking this one back up. Hunting for a few of these safeties, but it seem LAW is out of business now? has anyone found any stock for sale?

Apparently LAW is out of business. I have one on my 300WM No 1 and like it quite a bit. I did have it is installed by a gunsmith though, my problem being that it didn't fit the slot in the receiver tang. I can't see how the safety can bind the action but so be it.

My .500 No 1 has a custom recessed safely so the the spent cartridges clear the safety button reliably.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquesgriffin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois