Ruger new Army cap and ball revolver

Just picked up a well used and cared for Ruger New Army cap and ball revolver! These things are built super tough. Going to be fun to shoot!
They are very well built. They also make a centerfire conversation cylinder for them

Just picked up a well used and cared for Ruger New Army cap and ball revolver! These things are built super tough. Going to be fun to shoot!
Good find. I think I've only seen one (in excellent condition) in the last few years at a pawnshop, and they wanted $700 for it. Pretty stainless revolver.

A great quality revolver. I have a pietta 58 which is a fun little gun.

Good find. I think I've only seen one (in excellent condition) in the last few years at a pawnshop, and they wanted $700 for it. Pretty stainless revolver.
This is the 3rd one I've seen in many years. It was very reasonable.

This is the 3rd one I've seen in many years. It was very reasonable.
Some pics would be great on here. Don't be bashful!

Some pics would be great on here. Don't be bashful!
15690172510181188491984.jpg
15690173523482115049160.jpg

Ruger "Old Army", not New Army.o_O;)

They are fun to shoot and they are relatively accurate.

I picked mine up for $60.00, after the fellow behind the counter of one of the pawn shop I frequently visit, passed on buying it for $75.00.

The pistol needed a good cleaning to get it back in good working condition.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GerthaChristopher

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg
Living life like a lion for 1 day is better than living life like a jackal for 100 years.