Ruger MK77 .220 swift

Boredrill

AH senior member
Joined
May 24, 2023
Messages
70
Reaction score
179
Excellent condition Ruger MK77 in .220 swift with a nice heavy barrel. low round count. Barrel is in immaculate condition. $920. make me an offer.

Comes with the classic Leupold 3 rifle scope, Willing to sell the rifle and scope separately.

551CBAA8-1726-4540-8E07-9E6DAE706D44.jpeg
BF42321A-27AE-4D37-8BC3-B22FD5EBDF2D.jpeg
B2BC218A-6427-4D78-A8A1-33F8BC911619.jpeg
B7D47BAE-27AC-4BC6-A640-85C158A7AC19.jpeg
25BF2D41-24BA-474B-B924-049B75D3E535.jpeg
EB7F0CC0-069E-4A6E-866A-48E6CCD096F7.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,351
Messages
1,573,755
Members
169,847
Latest member
good88credit
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top