Round two....with Mr. Kudu

congrats jody! Now that the monkeys off your back wack and stack a few more critters.

Great Kudu Jody! Love the way he's broomed off one one side, it adds character. Good luck today on the Zebra.

I'm a sucker for gemsbok. Had no intention on shooting another one this year. I passed up some earlier in the week but this guy I just couldn't help myself. I can't even fit my hand around the bases.
image.jpeg

Shoot what she (Africa ) offers .....Congrats
Glen

Nice gemsbok, congrats!

Outstanding oryx!

Congrats....... keep em coming !
Glen

Congrats on the blesbok and springbok!

You are stacking them up now Jody
You will get the zebra today!

Sad to report that I was unable to find a zebra. Disappointed to say the least. Now I must come back. On the bright side deer season Starts in two months.

Sad to report that I was unable to find a zebra. Disappointed to say the least. Now I must come back. On the bright side deer season Starts in two months.

Man tough luck! Safe trip home! I don't think anyone in the coaster pool guessed no Zebra!

Bummer that you didn't get a zebra. The good news is that you 'must go back'. Personally, I think having unfinished business with Africa is the best status to keep ones relationship with her!

Some photos from my trip. Probably not too many pictures of a duiker and steenbok together. A nice kudu seen the day after I shot mine. He clearly was not afraid anymore.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some very nice pics!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngeliaKuy

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Handmade plaques for all kinds of African trophies. If you are interested, feel free to contact me in a message.
IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.