Round two....with Mr. Kudu

Both times mine has ended up with the rifles. Both times the folks at luggage claim we nice and helpful. With a bow I did not have to have it checked in the office with the guns. They just looked to see it was a bow I signed for it then they sent me on my way. It's when you have to recheck weapons upstairs. they must get tips up there because it's almost like they expected it. Hope this helps

First hunting day is tomorrow

Both times mine has ended up with the rifles. Both times the folks at luggage claim we nice and helpful. With a bow I did not have to have it checked in the office with the guns. They just looked to see it was a bow I signed for it then they sent me on my way. It's when you have to recheck weapons upstairs. they must get tips up there because it's almost like they expected it. Hope this helps

You must be very excited. Good luck tomorrow!

Thanks Jody. Good luck on your hunt.

Jody,
Can't wait to see your Zebra!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
My only shots today were with the camera. Saw two giraffe and a bunch of blues. Countless bird species I'll have to look up and some very curious mongoose. Nothing on the list today, Will upload some more pics once internet is not so slow.

Good luck Jody! Have a great Safari. Looking forward to the photos and report.

Pulling for you Jody!

Look forward to your updates!

Remember, relax, trust your anchor point, pick a spot and release.

Good luck have a great hunt.

Day 2- apparently my bow has jet lag and has decided to take a break. Shot nothing but photos again today. Nice day though, saw blesbok, zebra, giraffe, gemsbok, Impala, waterbuck and this lovely lady below. Could not get into bow range on any. Hope I have some trophy pics for you tomorrow.
image.jpeg

Day 3. 0-3 looks like I'm getting my bad luck days out of the way early. Tomorrow the hunting gods must be with me.

Good luck tomorrow Jody, hope your arrows fly straight and nobody jumps string!

Here Kudu Kudu! Here Zebra!

Nice, congrats!

Congratulations Jody.

Very nice, congrats. Can't wait to here the story.

Hell of way to start. Congrats on a nice Kudu Bull.

Worth the wait! Nice bull!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarrettAlfred

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross