Round two....with Mr. Kudu

congrats jody! Now that the monkeys off your back wack and stack a few more critters.

Great Kudu Jody! Love the way he's broomed off one one side, it adds character. Good luck today on the Zebra.

I'm a sucker for gemsbok. Had no intention on shooting another one this year. I passed up some earlier in the week but this guy I just couldn't help myself. I can't even fit my hand around the bases.
image.jpeg

Shoot what she (Africa ) offers .....Congrats
Glen

Nice gemsbok, congrats!

Outstanding oryx!

Congrats....... keep em coming !
Glen

Congrats on the blesbok and springbok!

You are stacking them up now Jody
You will get the zebra today!

Sad to report that I was unable to find a zebra. Disappointed to say the least. Now I must come back. On the bright side deer season Starts in two months.

Sad to report that I was unable to find a zebra. Disappointed to say the least. Now I must come back. On the bright side deer season Starts in two months.

Man tough luck! Safe trip home! I don't think anyone in the coaster pool guessed no Zebra!

Bummer that you didn't get a zebra. The good news is that you 'must go back'. Personally, I think having unfinished business with Africa is the best status to keep ones relationship with her!

Some photos from my trip. Probably not too many pictures of a duiker and steenbok together. A nice kudu seen the day after I shot mine. He clearly was not afraid anymore.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Some very nice pics!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Game Hunting Safaris

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you