....cynicism during survival....
An example of cynicism in a survival situation ,is an attitude of suspicion where you believe the future is only bleak and when you always think the worst is going to happen and have a hard time seeing the good in any situation.
THINK POSITIVE!
During the Second World War, when South Africa’s armed forces took over South-West Africa, two German geologists and their loyal dog escaped internment by hiding in the desert for more than two years.
Despite the inevitable hardships, Henno Martin, Hermann Korn and their hound Otto found solace and meaning, far away from the cities and madness of war.
Martin’s book The Sheltering Desert is one of the all-time survival classics, and must-read for nature lovers and visitors to Namibia.
This is a really tough terrain to survive in!
I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.