Rough Camping & Survival Tips

717216135_10239657531549764_1343511474421040676_n.jpg
 
715711892_122177558414628322_6046149138371072648_n.jpg
 
kers.jpg
 
water.jpg
 
711680181_122225932904094171_3926308218630675689_n.jpg
 
716530989_122225860772094171_611418394655586347_n.jpg
 
water 11.jpg
 
water 6.jpg
 
water 5.jpg
 
water 9.jpg
 
water 8.jpg
 
WhatsApp Image 2025-03-21 at 11.03.45_e55d2f0c.jpg
WhatsApp Image 2025-03-23 at 06.31.38_1c46a41e.jpg
WhatsApp Image 2025-03-23 at 06.31.41_ddadb159.jpg
 
water 3.jpg
 
water 1.jpg
 
714424413_122206884590560898_4667284307453610583_n.jpg
 
water bottle.jpg
 
715830205_122290048880251289_8061184502356889753_n.jpg
718315784_122307163496195272_3531428784607415636_n.jpg
719598972_122290250780251289_7583319749067657542_n.jpg
714965985_122289932918251289_5413017382478796614_n.jpg
 
01515be024a96bf73500ade1b5f30496.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,425
Messages
1,575,767
Members
170,389
Latest member
RickeyJ067
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top