Rockin G Ranch Hunting Season Pictures

AH's BWH with some Rockin G Hogs
FullSizeRender.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

Brad's buddy also named Brad and the 4 pigs he shot in one whack!
IMG_2026.JPG
IMG_2025.JPG

Couple of big pigs there! Lots of bacon, bbq, and chops! Now I'm hungry!

Very nice presentation, good music also.

Ok so my son and one of the neighbor kiddos that loves to hunt but doesn't get to very often wanted to go duck hunting. Well we gave it a try but only killed three and could only find one of the three. So, I figured quail hunting may be a little easier for them. Bingo! 45 min and 3 spots later they killed 9 wild quail. Not a bad afternoon.
IMG_2123.JPG

Good for the young hunters!

We have more good news! We've been trying to buy the farm across the street for several years now and I just found out a few minutes ago that the owners family issues are resolved and as of 30 min ago our attorney is drawing up the paperwork for the purchase agreement. This adds another section of land we will be able to hunt onto the ranch!

Congrats Erik.

Now that s more good news for the Gizmo clan!

Very Cool Erik. Congratulations :D Beers:

Is that the chunk with all those mule deer?

Brilliant news Gizmo..all the best.

IMG_3199.JPG
IMG_3213.JPG
IMG_3222.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3222.JPG
    10.4 MB · Views: 102
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NormanFaws

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.