Road collision

norfolk shooter

AH legend
Joined
Dec 22, 2012
Messages
2,124
Reaction score
3,533
Location
Norfolk, UK
Media
22
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
BASC
Hunted
UK, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire, Dumfries and Galloway, Isle of Arran (Scotland). RSA, North West, Kalahari, Limpopo, Eastern Cape
Guys I was out this afternoon with a friend for a drive in my 1975 Land Rover when I took a hit from the back. The other car (an Audi) got proper ducked up
IMG_0422.JPG


That's the damage to my landy

IMG_0423.JPG


And that's the Audi
 
They just don't build them like they used to
 
What made me chuckle was the audi blood (well coolant) all over the back of the land rover.
 
Had a 19'year old giggly girl run into the rear end of my 2003 Tahoe with her Pontiac ?...she had $4000!damage and I had my trailer hitsch painted for $50.00. She was on her phone at the time.
 
I think the Driver of that Audi was going a little fast and close to me. Mind you that little old lady in the car in front of me that came to a very sudden stop didn't help me much. Funny though as I managed to get the Landy to stop in time even with the Swiss roll soft shite brakes
 
Sorry for the dust up but speaks volumes to how vehicles were made then and now!
 
Any Injuries, My neck is getting a Little stiff
 
TBH my excess would be more than the work so I wont be claiming. As for the neck and back!! I do feel a little stiff this morning. Im sure a cup of tea and nice walk with my jack russells would soon have that sorted. If not i get to visit my rather nice and attractive osteopath!!
 
I'm guessing the Audi driver was texting on their phone.
 
I'm guessing the Audi driver was texting on their phone.
No idea but id say she was too close. To not be able to stop in time with modern breaks says something. She did say hitting me felt like hitting a large rock!!
 
Glad to hear everyone's ok.



Agree with Brickburn. Are you planning on doing a euro mount with the Audi rings?

I was thinking a full rug mount. Thinking about it now I should have taken the rings!
 
Bummer.

Awhile back, I saw a Barbie plow her BMW right into the back of a truck. Texting on her phone seemed more important than paying attention.
 
#landysaveslives I still cant get my head around how the little old lady in front didn't even get a scratch while it was all her fault. No indicator or break lights there she was in the middle of the road. To top it off once it all happened she just turned into her drive took out her shopping then came over!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,197
Members
169,932
Latest member
StanLamaro
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top