RMR base for CZ550

Woodcarver

Bronze supporter
AH legend
Joined
Dec 23, 2020
Messages
2,110
Reaction score
10,431
Location
Colorado
Media
16
Member of
NRA Benefactor Life, Ducks Unlimited Life, RMEF Life, NAHC Life, SCI Life
Hunted
USA (CO, KS, TX, WA, AZ, TN, NC), Alberta, Canada
Does anyone make a base for an RMR that fits the CZ550? Haven't bought the RMR yet. I have not been able to find one. Preferably a QD so a scope w/ QDs could be interchanged. Wanting to put this on a 375H&H. Thanks for the help.
 
Does anyone make a base for an RMR that fits the CZ550? Haven't bought the RMR yet. I have not been able to find one. Preferably a QD so a scope w/ QDs could be interchanged. Wanting to put this on a 375H&H. Thanks for the help.
AHR sells what you are looking for.

 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2022-08-06 at 10.55.09 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-06 at 10.55.09 AM.png
    2 MB · Views: 146
  • Screen Shot 2022-08-06 at 10.55.10 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-06 at 10.55.10 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 135
Great! That's even the RMR that is at the top of my list. Really appreciate the help!
 
I appreciate the help and more specifically pointing me to AHR. While he didn't have the first item I was looking for in stock, he had my other choice. More specifically, he didn't have my first choice that met his quality standard to sell to a customer. Most companies would have boxed up what they had and shipped it. His quick communication and the response to the snafue in shipping my order went way above and beyond what most companies will do these days. I understand why everyone here speaks so highly of Wayne and American Hunting Rifles. I will absolutely look there first with future needs. Thanks again for the assistance.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,251
Messages
1,570,768
Members
169,158
Latest member
LuanPolk
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top