Rigby

Salim Suleman

New member
Joined
Nov 9, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
7 mm PRC regulated for Federal Premium 170 gr terminal ascent. 2950 ft/sec MV and 3300 ft/lbs ME. Supersonic out to 1500 yards.
300 PRC with 210 terminal ascent would be an all round rifle if one can deal with the recoil taking long range shots. It’s MV is 2850 ft/sec with ME of 3800ft/lbs which is close to 338 Win Mag or 375 HH. And past 150 yards is greater due to BC.
Whilst the old rules require larger diameter bullets the terminal ascent technology should be evaluated and the old ruled reconsidered. However until then we keep to them.
 
Last edited:
You have a post named Rigby.
You are carrying on about the 7PRC.
Maybe it is because I am still sipping my second cup of coffee, but I don’t get the point of the post?
 
You have a post named Rigby.
You are carrying on about the 7PRC.
Maybe it is because I am still sipping my second cup of coffee, but I don’t get the point of the post?
Probably a robot. Note that this Nigerian prince is a new member.
 
And this has what to do with Rigby?
 
Perhaps it is a stand alone response to our question about which calibers would be preferable in a non-iron sighted highland stalker?
 
Probably a robot. Note that this Nigerian prince is a new member.
I looked at that but it has a 2019 join date. With only a few posts.
But thought what the heck. Let’s see where this goes.
Kinda like answering the phone knowing it is a telemarketer.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,168
Members
169,503
Latest member
MarcCockle
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top