riflepermits.com

riflepermits.com

riflepermits.com

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH fanatic
Reviews
21
Joined
Mar 3, 2015
Messages
850
Reaction score
345
Website
riflepermits.com
Deals & offers
4
Media
18
Articles
13
riflepermits.com submitted a new resource: riflepermits.com - QUICK & EASY arrival with your firearm in South Africa! We'll meet you and escort you through it. - Read more about this resource...

This is an informative ongoing and open discussion thread with riflepermits.com. Members can ask questions and others can see your answers which can be beneficial for frequently asked questions without needing to answer multiple times.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
riflepermits-firearm-importation.jpg
 

Attachments

  • riflepermits.jpg
    riflepermits.jpg
    401.2 KB · Views: 274
Last edited by a moderator:
I have used them in 2015. We used their VIP service and it was fantastic. We cleared customs before our baggage made it to the carousel and we’re in and out of SAPS in about 5 min. Going back they again met us and helped us get everything home. Absolutely fantastic service and would recommend them to anyone going to RSA and bringing a rifle. I can’t say enough good things about them!
 
I have used Rifle Permits in 2017 and 2018. I plan to use their services on my next trip in 2021.

Rifle Permits makes it easy and one less think to worry about by making sure your SAPS Form 520 is properly filled out, pre approved, and you won't have any problems or delays getting through customs with your firearms.
 
I made the mistake of not using rifle permits on first trip to Africa, via Jberg. Fixed that problem and next 3 trips i used them and everything on both incoming and next day out going was super easy.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,440
Messages
1,576,397
Members
170,575
Latest member
CarynRason
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top